- Divine Grace & Happy Ending will not sell or share your personal information.
- Secure payment using Paypal or Stripe.
- The T-shirts I use are made with Fairtrade certified GOTS organic cotton, by workers who are paid a fair living wage and protected by a Fairwear scheme. They are equally certified vegan by PETA. The factory in India where they are made is powered solely by renewable energy and the studio in Bordeaux where I paint the T-shirts is also powered by a green electricity supplier. The inks are water-based and eco-friendly. In some cases (sweatshirts, brightly coloured T-shirts, upcycled items, etc), it may not be possible to source Fairtrade certified cotton. In these cases, the next best option will be chosen and the item's credentials will be listed in the description of that product.
- As these are individually hand-painted items, you will see brush strokes, uneven edges, and perhaps very small differences between the item's photo and the one that you receive. Embrace these characteristics. They are part of the charm, part of the DIY ethos. "Imperfections" are a part of the aesthetic and ideology of the brand.
- The inks are professional quality and will last as long as any commercially produced screen-printed T-shirt. The majority of the inks are from the Permaset Aqua range. The Glow-in-the-dark ink comes from Speedball and the gold paint comes from Pebeo.
- All items are made to order and will be produced with the shortest delay possible in the order that they are received. Please get in touch via the contact form if you have any time constraints and I can give you an estimated time for your order.
- Allow for postage times from France.
- 5€ France.
- 7€ rest of the world.
- For multiple T-shirts, please use the contact form to request a price. Don't forget to say how many T-shirts you are interested in and which country you would like them shipped to.
- Exchanges for the same design in a different size are accepted.
- The Glow in the dark T-shirts need to be charged by a light source before they will glow. Direct sunlight or lightbulbs will work. The stronger the light, the brighter the glow.
- "Why hand-painted and not screen-printed?"
To produce screen-printed designs at cost effective levels, it's necessary to order in quantities of a certain volume. With multiple different designs, this would mean having a large amount of capital to invest upfront. It also means less wastage as only what is ordered is produced.
The second reason is because it gives the T-shirts a different aesthetic and feel. Plus there's a limit to how many can be produced. All these factors set it apart from a standard mass-produced, fast-fashion T-shirt.